Welcome to the Tile Outlets of America Blog!
We're particularly excited about launching this blog as it coincides with relaunching the Tile Outlets of America website and opening a new Tile Outlets of America store in Sarasota, Florida.
We hope you'll be a regular visitor on our site and in our stores.
In the Tile and More Blog, we'll share with you information about what we love to do most: help you bring to life the dreams you have about the spaces you live in.
Tile Outlets of America is where "dreams become reality... for a whole lot less." Although we may sell building materials, our passion and purpose are about actually helping people make their homes more beautiful.
Here's what you can look forward to in TOA's Tile & More Blog:
- We'll introduce you to the people who make Tile Outlets of America different.
- We'll share with you information about the products we sell - porcelain tile, ceramic tile, stone, marble, granite, mosaics, laminate flooring and more. That includes history and knowledge about the products, how to design with them, select them, care for them, install them...
- Look for Kate's Corner, where our Kate Spencer shares design and product trend ideas from around the globe.
- We'll answer your questions about how to transform your dreams into reality with products from Tile Outlets of America.
- We'll let you know about sales and events taking place.
Rules of Engagement for TOA's Blog About Tile and More
We invite you to join us in this conversation as we explore how to make dreams come true with tile, stone, mosaics and more…
To create the best possible forum for discussion, we have developed the following guidelines for posting comments.
We welcome your thoughts, comments, suggestions, and questions. When you leave comments, please make sure they are of general interest to most readers. Profanity, racial and ethnic slurs, and rude behavior won’t be tolerated and we will quickly remove any comments that are offensive, disrespectful or irrelevant.
We discourage anonymous comments as they don’t facilitate conversation.
We promise to keep posts interesting, diverse, and multi-sided. We care deeply about tile and stone and how those products can transform a space. We commit to sharing that passion in every article. Be aware, though, that the views expressed in these articles represent individual perspectives.
We sincerely want to engage in a conversation with you, but also ask that you be patient for a response. Our bloggers all have “day jobs”, travel frequently, and may take a few days to respond.
A Public Forum
Remember this blog is a public forum – don’t post anything confidential or private. Also, these are the personal views of the individuals posting here, and not necessarily those of the Company. And, lastly, this is not the place to submit specific customer service questions or technical support inquiries.
For specific customer issues, please complete a Contact Us request with as much information as possible.
Thanks for Reading the Tile & More Blog!
Thank you for reading, visiting, commenting and contributing. We’re excited to have you here!
The Tile Outlets of America Blog Team